Here is how you can root Lenovo K3 Note easily. In this article, you will also find how to download and install CWM or TWRP custom recoveries on your Lenovo K3 Note android phone. You will need four tools for doing it. First and foremost you will need to download these four pieces of software.
1.Lenovo USB Tools – Download it from here: https://userscloud.com/n7zmi1utn6wz
2. Flash Tools – Download it from here. https://userscloud.com/958tvsa17724
3. CWM Recovery Image and Scatter Text File (Developer – liuxinghost)- Download it from here. https://userscloud.com/yexc173ibpv8
4. Update.zip – Download it from here. https://userscloud.com/o8m7u398nmv5
CWM on Lenovo K3 Note
* Take a backup of your data. We don’t guarantee if something is erased. Always take precautions .
* Enable USB Debugging on your device.
* Goto > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
* If Developer Options is not located under settings then enable it by going toSettings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. And then go back and follow previous step.
* Make sure the battery is 50% charged or more.
* Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
Step 1 : Extract the LenovoUsbDriver_Techolaty.Net.rar and install the software in your PC.
Step 2 : Extract the Flash_Tools_Techolaty.Net.rar file and then open flash_tool.exe (run it as an administrator) Also Extract Recovery_Lemon_K3_Note_Techolaty.Net.rar in the same folder.
Step 3 : Now select MT6752_Android_scatter.txt .
Step 4 : Click on Options from the top then Download and make sure DA DL all with Checksum is checked.
Step 5 : Now just tick the checkbox recovery and browse to the extracted files and locate recovery.img
Step 6 : Now remove the battery of your phone & connect USB cable. Wait for 10 seconds & press the download button on PC. Then wait 05 seconds & insert battery in phone without removing USB cable. Wait for seconds and you will have CWM custom recovery installed on your Lenovo K3 Note.
Steps to enter Recovery mode in Lenovo K3 Note
1. Press and hold the Volume Down Button + Volume Up Button + Power Button.
2. When you see the Boot Screen, Release the Power Button but keep the Volume Buttons pressed until you see the Recovery Screen.
Root Lenovo K3 Note
Step 1 : Copy the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file in your SD card root folder
Step 2 : Enter/Reboot to recovery mode on your device
Step 3 : Select the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file and click update to root lenovo k3 note android phone.