In this guide we will explain how to download and flash firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 android phone.
First download firmware from here:
I) Bangladesh – http://rapidgator.net/file/36ba0c121…71615.zip.html
II) India(INU) – http://rapidgator.net/file/af8780e8c…50602.zip.html
III) India(INS) – http://rapidgator.net/file/1ead801e6…72237.zip.html
Note: Phone Pro User is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards.
Then, follow these instructions step by step:
1. Download Odin from here.
2. Extract Firmware zip file that you downloaded earlier from above link, you will get a .tar.md5 file and some other files (optional).
3. Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with few other files.
4. Power off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
5. Now, put the Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Home and Volume Down button together while pressing the Power button. A warning screen will come up; press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
6. Now run Odin3 v3.09.exe (see Step 3) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly (only applicable Windows Vista and higher).
7. Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” massage will appear in Odin’s message box. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
8. Click the AP Button, and select that .tar.md5 file that you get in Step 2. If you are using old Odin then add the file to PDA button.
9. In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time check boxes are selected.
10. Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 8 & Step 9 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
11. Once flashing completed, your Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.