The official TWRP and CWM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is now available online, courtesy of XDA. Folks at team win are people behind TWRP.
You can download TWRP or CWM from below given links:
It shall be noted that your warranty will be voided after flashing Note 3 Neo TWRP or Note 3 Neo CWM. It will also increase your knox counter. CWM is only meant to be used in dual SIM variant which is N7502.
CWM Note 3 Neo installation instructions
STEP 1 :
– Download and setup ADB drivers for your device
can be found here Drivers
STEP 2 :
– Download the recovery from links given on the top.
– Download odin 3 Link
– Turn of your device and go to odin mode [ Vol down + power + home button (all at the same time) ] release it when you see Note Neo logo
– Press vol up to confirm
STEP 3 :
– Now that you are in odin mode connect your device via usb cable !
– Now open Odin3 3.09 that you have downloaded.
– If there is a pop-up like Installing ADB drivers let it get finished it is usually updates.
– Make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so don’t worry about it,just verify COM is lit up)
– Select the recovery (Link in STEP 2) ! Now select AP and browse to where you have .tar file and select it
MAKE SURE U UNTICK THE AUTO-REBOOT BUTTON
– Click Start
Root Note 3 Neo
-Download SuperSu (obviously the latest one) from here ——> Click here
– Copy that to internal sd card
– Power off your device and press vol up + power + home button (all at once) – Select install zip from sdcard —>choose zip from sdcard —> scroll down and flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.xx.zip