The purpose of this article is to be a one stop shop for help in regards to staking with Bitcoin Fast (BTCF).
How to stake Bitcoin Fast
All you need to stake Bitcoin Fast is store them off a centralized exchange before a set date, which in this case is 20th of every month. You also need to hold atleast 100,000 BTCF in this very wallet.
1) Buy and hold atleast 100,000 BTCF and store them in a single wallet. Wallets holding less than 100,000 BTCF won’t get any staking rewards.
2) Store them outside exchanges. You can use Trust wallet, Coinbase wallet or any other popular ERC20 wallet, if you do not know how to create your own Stellar wallet.
3) Funds stored on exchanges will not get staking rewards since you are in control of funds.
Unlike any other staking model, you will be getting 20% interest if you hold BTCF for one whole year. This will be paid on monthly basis.
Why should you get into it?
1) No other cryptocurrency offers 20% interest per annum.
2) You don’t need to run full node to get the interest.
3) Interest is sent 20th of every month. The wallet does not need to be online. Just make sure your BTCF is not on exchange.